|Application form for Admission to the B.A./B.Com. Semester-III and V through distance education|
Important Instructions for Filling in the Admission Form
Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before they fill in the admission form:-
1. The candidate seeking admission to Undergraduate Courses shall ensure that he/she fulfills the Eligibility conditions as specified.
2. Please read Prospectus / Information Brochure before filling the Application Form.
3. Fill the Application Form online only.
4. The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
5. Scan relevant documents and signature and UPLOAD them. Uploading
of all documents is MANDATORY.
6. The applicant automatically comes to know about the fee details once he clicks the submit button after filling the form online. He/She also comes to know about the Serial Number of his/her application. Please note down this Serial Number as it required for further correspondence and queries, especially to know about the Application Status.
7. Print two copies of the filled in form (one copy for being submitted by hand in the Directorate and the other for the personal record of the candidate for further use).
8. The Candidates Will be Required to Deposit the fee through Online Mode only.
9. The Sample Format of Gap Affidavit have been given in the prospectus.
10. One recent passport size photograph, with name and Serial Number written at the back side, to be affixed to the hard copy of the Form.
11. The candidate must attach all the documents as per the Checklist given in the prospectus.
12. Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected. Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.
13. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
14. For any assistance please call Helpline: 0191-2435248(Exchange), 2430828(O) Before you call the helpline, Please make sure that you have read all the conditions properly and have gone through the prospectus in totality. All the topics/issues covered in the prospectus/instructions herewith will not be replied.
15. Please read the following documents carefully before you start filling in the form.
1. Notification (Click here to view)
2. Prospectus / Information Brochure (Click here to view)
3. Fee Details (Click to View)
Eligibility Criteria for B.A./B.Com. Semester III
(i) A student will be eligible for promotion from Semester II to III provided he/ she has passed at least 50% of the subjects/papers of theory/practicals (separately) of Semester I and has passed in Internal Assessment of 75% subjects/papers of Semester II. Eligibility Criteria for B.A./B.Com. Semester V
(i) A student wil be eligible for promotion from semester IV to V provided he/ she has passed at least 50% of the subjects/papers of theory/practicals (separately) of Semester III and passed in Internal assessment of 75% of the subjects/papers of Semester IV.
Designed by Say Technologies